Animoto.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hailey's Blessing Day!

Today was Hailey's Blessing Day! My Grandma bought Hailey her Beatiful Blessing dress on her last Trip out West, and It looked adorable. I was really worried that Hailey would be really fussy during the blessing because we have afternoon church which is right at her nap time & not to mention she was Hungry but she did really really well not a peep throughout the entire thing. I feel so blessed to have had my little brother fly out from Utah for the special ocassion, it was really special, thanks J-Tuck & also for all the other family & friends that took part it was very nice and the spirit was so strong. Michael and I feel so blessed to have little Hailey she is our little bundle of Joy and brings so much excitment and joy into our lives, we are so excited to see what the future holds for Hailey and our Family.

8 comments:

dlhadlock said...

She is so adorable. I wish we could have been there. I hope you know we would have been if we could. i am glad everything went good. and by the way you look incredible. Your hair is so freakin long. and you are so skinny. I love Hails dress that is so cute. Hope all is well, love ya guys

Crystal Hadlock said...

she is so stinkin cute! Her dress is adorable on her!

Rye said...

She looks so cute. So do you. Your hair is freakin long!! I can't believe it.

Rye said...

boo hoo...... your sitting at the pool soaking up the sun!! That soothes me so you should put a picture of that on your blog. haha

Rye said...

lol! You are so funny. That would be exhausting. We should plan a RELAXING trip sometime in the future to sit on a beach somewhere.

Leigh Hadlock said...

that family picture is so cute.. and you guys all look so good! especially you! your hair is SOO long! im jealous! i wish we could have been there..

Natty said...

Oh I always love the cute little blessing dresses. Sounds like it was a great day for you guys
I have never seen your hair so long, it looks so cute long

dlhadlock said...

Hey you asked me about the jeans? Yeah actually Lynn's daughter Karlee sells them. They are so cute. there about 70 dollars and they have ed hardy bikini's to. I will get you the web site but I need your e-mail. Send me your e-mail on my facebook.